After over a year of research of our PhD level Materials Team, thousands of printing hours, Nexa3D has released the SLA Materials Guide. Covering the most important materials in use today, this guide will help you select the best material for your next project or improve the quality of your prints with tips from our experts and case studies.
Keeping your products in front of the rapidly changing needs of your customers may force you to consider developing products with new material, experimenting with different material applications or investigating material substitution on existing products. This development process requires a systematic approach of selecting the right material for competitive advantage:
- Taking advantage of new materials or processes
- Improving service performance, including longer life and higher reliability
- Meeting new legal requirements
- Accounting for changed operating conditions
- Reducing cost and making the product more competitive
- Leveraging performance plastics (ABS, CE, Peek, PP, Biocompatible, Autoclavable) for light-weighting and new applications
Your material substitution can also enable your customers to gain a market advantage and can reduce their costs of operation. The Nexa3D SLA Material Guide will guide you through this important material selection.
In today’s rapidly changing global supply chain, it is critical to have a proven portfolio of AM ready materials to ensure manufacturing agility. Whether you’re new to 3D printing or an advanced user looking to experiment with a new material, this guide has everything you need to make the most of your next project.
Register to download the eBook