Effective Date: March 23, 2022
Welcome! This Privacy Notice explains how Nexa3D Inc. (“Nexa3D“, “we“, “us” or “our“) collects, uses, discloses, and otherwise processes Personal Information (as defined below) in connection with nexa3d.com (the “Site“) and the related content, products, services, and other functionality offered on or through the online services (collectively, the “Services“). It does not address our privacy practices relating to employees and other personnel.
Region-Specific Disclosures We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional information relating to the processing of personal information (as defined below) about residents of certain countries, regions or states. Please refer below for additional information that may be applicable to you:
- Nevada: If you are a resident of the State of Nevada, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. Although we do not currently sell covered information, please contact us at email@example.com to submit such a request.
- California: If you are a resident of the State of California in the U.S., please see our California Privacy Notice below for additional California-specific privacy information.
What is Personal Information?
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to an individual.
Our Collection of Personal Information
Sometimes we collect Personal Information automatically when an individual interacts with our Services and sometimes, we collect the Personal Information directly from an individual. At times, we may collect Personal Information about an individual from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction.
Personal Information Collected from Site Visitors and Account Holders
We may collect the following Personal Information submitted to us by visitors to our Site and account holders:
- Contact Information, including name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, country/region, state/region and communication preferences.
- Inquiry Information, including information provided in custom messages sent through the forms or contact information provided on our Site.
- Reseller Information, including contact name, job position, contact company name, email address, postal address, phone number, purchaser information and any other information provided to us through our Services.
- Account Information, including name, company name, job title, email address, username and password, profile information, postal address, phone number, payment and purchase history information, and any other information you provided to us. Please note we utilize a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf and do not accept payment directly through our Site.
- Online Marketplace Information, including selling printers, consumables, and software licenses.
- Survey Information, including information provided in any questions submitted through surveys, or content of any testimonials.
- Investor Information, including any contact information provided through the forms or any other information provided in custom messages on the Site.
- Employment Application Information, including your contact and demographic information, educational and work history, employment interests, information obtained through interviews and any other information you choose to provide if you apply for employment through our Careers center.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we and our third-party providers may also collect Personal Information from an individual’s device, browsing actions and site usage patterns automatically when visiting or interacting with our Site, which may include log data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, the URL entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, the time spent on our Site and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Site), analytics data (such as the electronic path taken to our Site, through our Site and when exiting our Site, as well as usage and activity on our Site) and location data (such as general geographic location based on the log data we or our third-party providers collect).
To manage cookies, an individual may change their browser settings to: (i) notify them when they receive a cookie, so the individual can choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact an individual’s experience using our Site, as some features and offerings may not work properly or at all. Depending on an individual’s device and operating system, the individual may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if an individual wants to reject cookies across all browsers and devices, the individual will need to do so on each browser on each device they actively use. An individual may also set their email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether they have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
For more information about these practices and your choices regarding cookies, please see our Cookie Notice at the bottom of this document.
Personal Information from Third Parties
We also obtain Personal Information from third parties; which we often combine with Personal Information we collect either automatically or directly from an individual.
We may receive the same categories of Personal Information as described above from the following third parties:
- Your Employer / Company: When an individual interacts with our Services as an employee or representative of their company, we may receive their information from their employer or other employees at their company.
- Resellers: When an individual interacts with our Services through our resellers, we may receive personal information from the resellers, such as when you make a purchase or in order to provide the Services.
- Social Media: When an individual interacts with our Services through various social media networks, such as when someone logs in through a social network, “Likes” us on Facebook or follows us or shares our content on Google, Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks, we may receive some information about individuals that they permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon an individual’s privacy settings with the social network. Individuals should always review and, if necessary, adjust their privacy settings on third-party websites and social media networks and services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other services.
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers, collect Personal Information and often share some or all of this information with us.
- Information Providers: We may from time to time obtain information from third-party information providers to correct or supplement Personal Information we collect. For example, we may obtain updated contact information from third-party information providers to reconnect with an individual.
- Employment-Related Third Parties: If you are applying for a position at Nexa3D, we may receive personal information from employment-related third parties, such as job application platforms, references, background check providers and recruiters.
- Publicly Available Sources: We collect Personal Information about individuals that we do not otherwise have, such as contact information, employment-related information, and interest-in-services information, from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect from an individual directly. We use this information to contact individuals, to send advertising or promotional materials or to personalize our Services and to better understand the demographics of the individuals with whom we interact.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information we collect to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason the information was provided, such as to fulfill our contractual obligations, to deliver the Services you have requested and to process transactions;
- Facilitate your and your company’s purchases;
- Manage our organization and its day-to-day operations;
- Communicate with individuals, including via email, text message, social media and/or telephone calls;
- Request individuals to complete surveys about our organization, organizations we partner with, and Services;
- Market our Services to individuals, including through email, direct mail, phone or text message;
- Administer, improve and personalize our Services, including by recognizing an individual and remembering their information when they return to our Site;
- Process payment for our Services;
- Supply and sell our products through our resellers and manage our relationships with our resellers;
- Facilitate client benefits and services, including customer support through our command center services;
- Identify and analyze how individuals use our Site and Services;
- Conduct research and analytics on our client base and our Services;
- Improve and customize our Services to address the needs and interests of our client base and other individuals we interact with;
- Test, enhance, update and monitor the Services, or diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Evaluate your candidacy for employment, communicate with you during the job application process, and facilitate the onboarding process;
- Help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our property and Services, technology assets and business;
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable contracts and agreements;
- Prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
Where an individual chooses to contact us, we may need additional information to fulfill the request or respond to inquiries. We may provide additional privacy disclosures where the scope of the inquiry/request and/or Personal Information we require fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. In that case, the additional privacy disclosures will govern how we may process the information provided at that time.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information in the following ways:
- Affiliates: We may share Personal Information with other companies owned or controlled by Nexa3D, and other companies owned by or under common ownership as Nexa3D, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns, particularly when we collaborate in providing the Services.
- Survey Providers: We share Personal Information with third parties who assist us in delivering our survey offerings and processing the responses.
- Your Employer / Company: When an individual interacts with our Services as an employee or representative of their company, we share their information with their employer or other employees at their company.
- Resellers: We share Personal Information with our resellers when you make a purchase or in order to provide the Services.
- Marketing Providers: We coordinate and share Personal Information with our marketing providers in order to communicate with individuals about the Services we make available.
- Customer Service and Communication Providers: We share Personal Information with third parties who assist us in providing our customer services and facilitating our communications with individuals that submit inquiries.
- Other Service Providers: In addition to the third parties identified above, we engage other third-party service providers that perform business or operational services for us or on our behalf, such as website hosting, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, analytics services, administrative services.
- Other Business As Needed To Provide Services: We may share Personal Information with third parties that an individual engages with through our Services or as needed to fulfill a request or transaction including, for example, payment processing services.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose Personal Information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal Information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose Personal Information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others, including to enforce our agreements and policies;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to protect the health and safety of us and others; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Otherwise With Consent or Direction: We may disclose Personal Information about an individual to certain other third parties or publicly with their consent or direction. For example, with an individual’s consent or direction we may post their testimonial on our Site or service-related publications.
Control Over Your Information
You may control your information in the following ways:
- Access to Your Device Information. You may control the Services’ access to your device information through your “Settings” app on your device. For instance, you can withdraw permission for the Services to access your network devices and geolocation and to integrate with your other applications.
- Email Communications Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional emails from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” link in the latest email you receive from us.
Children’s Personal Information
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If an individual is under the age of 13, they should not use our Services or otherwise provide us with any Personal Information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the Personal Information from our systems. If we learn that any Personal Information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that Personal Information.
Links to Third-Party Websites or Services
Our Site and Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Except where we post, link to or expressly adopt or refer to this Privacy Notice, this Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any Personal Information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about the Personal Information practices of third parties, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Updates to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify individuals by email to their registered email address, by prominent posting on this Site or our Services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
Attn: Privacy Department
1923 Eastman Ave, Suite 200
Ventura, CA 93003
California Privacy Notice
Effective Date: March 23, 2022
This California Privacy Notice (the “CA Notice“) supplements the information contained in our Privacy Notice above and applies solely to individual residents of the State of California (“consumers” or “you“).
This CA Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California, either online or offline, within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all terms in this CA Notice have the same meaning as defined in our Privacy Notice or as otherwise defined in the CCPA.
When we use the term “personal information” in this CA Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. For the purposes of this CA Notice, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records;
- Deidentified, aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or linked to a consumer;
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Information relating to our employees, contractors and other Nexa3D personnel.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information relating to our employees, contractors and other Nexa3D personnWe collect personal information from and about consumers for a variety of purposes. To learn more about the types of personal information we collect, the sources from which we collect or receive personal information, and the purposes for which we use this information, please refer to the “Our Collection of Personal Information” and “Our Use of Personal Information” sections of our Privacy Notice.
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your username and email address;
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as your log-in credentials and phone number;
- Commercial Information, such as products and services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet/Network Information, such as device information, logs and analytics data;
- Geolocation Data, such as your approximate location based upon your IP address;
- Sensory Information, such as recordings of any phone calls between you and Nexa3D;
- Professional/Employment Information, such as current, past or prospective employment or professional experience;
- Education Information, such as personal information from an educational record (job applicants only);
- Other Personal Information, including information you submit into the feedback form and any communications between you and Nexa3D, as well as information we receive from social networking sites; and
- Inferences, such as information generated from your use of the Services reflecting predictions about your interests and preferences.
We collect this information from the following sources: directly from you, from your employer or organization, from our business partners and affiliates, from your browser or device when you use our Services, or from third parties that you permit to share information with us. Please see the “Our Collection of Personal Information” section of the Privacy Notice for more information about the sources of personal information we collect.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As described in the “Our Disclosure of Personal Information” section of our Privacy Notice, we share personal information with third parties for business purposes or we may sell your personal information to third parties, subject to your right to opt out of those sales.
The categories of third parties to whom we sell or disclose your personal information for a business purpose may include: (i) other brands and affiliates in our family of companies; (ii) our service providers and advisors; (iii) marketing and strategic partners; (iv) analytics providers; and (v) social networks.
In the previous 12 months, we have disclosed all of the categories of personal information we collect, explained in the “Collection and Use of Personal Information” section of this CA Notice, to third parties for a business purpose.
In the previous 12 months, we may have “sold” the following categories of personal information to third parties, subject to your settings and preferences and your right to opt-out: (i) Identifiers, (ii) Commercial Information, (iii) Internet/Network Information, and (iv) Geolocation Data.
In addition, please see our Cookie Notice to learn how third-party advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party entities collect and disclose your personal information directly from your browser or device through cookies or other data collection technologies when you visit or interact with our Services or otherwise engage with us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information that we have collected about you (subject to certain limitations at law):
The Right to Access/Know
You have the right to request any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you (if any), and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or, if applicable, selling the personal information
The Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
The Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales
You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future.
The Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
“Shine the Light”
California residents that have an established business relationship with us have rights to know how their information is disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civ. Code §1798.83).
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
To Exercise Your Right to Access, Right to Know or Right to Deletion
To exercise your Right to Access, Right to Know or your Right to Deletion, please submit a request by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line, “California Rights Request”; or
- Filling out our California Consumer Rights Request Form.
Before processing your request, we will need to verify your identity and confirm you are a resident of the State of California. In order to verify your identity, we will generally either require the successful authentication of your account, or the matching of sufficient information you provide us to the information we maintain about you in our systems. This process may require us to request additional personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your email address, phone number, and/or date of last transaction on our Services.
In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
To Exercise Your Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information
To exercise your Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information, please click the button below:
In certain circumstances, you are permitted to use an authorized agent (as that term is defined by the CCPA) to submit requests on your behalf through the designated methods set forth in this CA Notice where we can verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on your behalf.
For requests to know or delete personal information, we require the following for verification purposes:
- a power of attorney valid under the laws of California from you or your authorized agent; or
- sufficient evidence to show that you have:
- provided the authorized agent signed permission to act on your behalf; and
- verified your own identity directly with us pursuant to the instructions set forth in this CA Notice; or directly confirmed with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf.
For requests to opt-out of personal information”sales”, we require a signed permission demonstrating your authorized agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Minors Under 16
We do not sell the personal information of consumers we know to be less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “Right to Opt In“) from either the minor who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a minor less than 13 years of age. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us if you, or your minor child, are under the age of 16.
“Shine the Light”
In addition, we may offer you financial incentives for the collection, sale, retention, and use of your personal information as permitted by the CCPA that can, without limitation, result in reasonably different prices, rates, or quality levels. The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms. Please note that participating in incentive programs is entirely optional, you will have to affirmatively opt-in to the program and you can opt-out of each program (i.e., terminate participation and forgo the ongoing incentives) prospectively by following the instructions in the applicable program description and terms. We may add or change incentive programs, and/or their terms by posting notice on the program descriptions and terms, so check them regularly.
Each financial incentive or price or service difference related to the collection and use of personal information is based upon our reasonable, good-faith determination of the estimated value of such information to our business, taking into consideration the value of the offer itself and the anticipated revenue generation that may be realized by rewarding brand loyalty. We calculate the value of the offer and financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
UPDATES TO THIS CA NOTICE
We will update this CA Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this CA Notice, we will change the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this CA Notice. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this CA Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to email@example.com.
European Privacy Notice
Effective Date: March 23, 2022
Nexa3D Inc. is the controller of the personal data we hold about you in connection with your use of the Services. This means that we determine and are responsible for how your personal data is used.
Personal Data We Collect From You When You Use the Services and How We Use It
We collect personal data as set out in the “Our Collection of Personal Information” and “Our Use of Personal Information” sections of our Privacy Notice. We will indicate to you where the provision of certain personal data is mandatory. If you choose not to provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide those parts of the Services to you or respond to your other requests.
The table at Annex 1 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you and how we use that information when you use the Services, as well as the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data.
Information We Collect About You Automatically
We also automatically collect personal data indirectly about how you access and use the Services, and information about the device you use to access the Services, or otherwise engage with us. Please see the “Personal Information Automatically Collected” section of our Privacy Notice for more information about what data we collect and how we use it.
- The table at Annex 2 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you automatically and how we use that information. The table also lists the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data. For more information on cookies and other tracking technologies we use, please see our Cookie Notice.
- We may link or combine the personal data you provide and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalised experience regardless of how you interact with us.
- We may anonymise and aggregate any of the personal data we collect (so that it does not directly identify you) and may use the anonymised and aggregated information or disclose it as set out in our Privacy Notice.
How Long Will We Store Your Personal Data
We will usually store the personal data we collect about you for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2, including for the purposes of our legitimate business interests and satisfying any legal or reporting requirements, and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and the applicable legal requirements.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the recipients as set out in the “Our Disclosure of Personal Information” section of our Privacy Notice (as required in accordance with the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2).
Marketing and Advertising
From time to time we may contact you with information about our products and services, including sending you marketing messages and asking for your feedback on our products and services.
- For some marketing messages, we may use personal data we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant marketing information to share with you.
- We will only send you marketing messages if you have given us your consent to do so. You can withdraw your consent at a later date by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by updating your preferences via your account settings.
Storing and Transferring Your Personal Data
- Security. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification numbers.
- International Transfers of Your Personal Data. The personal data we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in where we and our third-party service providers have operations, including in the United States. If you are accessing our Services from the EEA, your personal data will be processed outside of the EEA.In the event of such a transfer, we ensure that: (i) the personal data is transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection; or (ii) the transfer is made pursuant to appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.If you wish to enquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Your Rights in Respect of Your Personal Data
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your personal data;
- information about the categories of personal data we are processing, the purposes for which we process your personal data and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods;
- information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal data; and
- a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you without undue delay.
- Right to erasure. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your personal data without undue delay if the continued processing of that personal data is not justified.
- Right to restriction. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your personal data if the continued processing of the personal data in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you.
- Right to withdraw consent. If you have provided consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal data before your withdrawal.
You also have the right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for continuing to process your personal data, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available here.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Due to the confidential nature of data processing we may ask you to provide proof of identity when exercising the above rights. This can be done by providing a scanned copy of a valid identity document or a signed photocopy of a valid identity document.
Cookies and Similar Technologies Used on Our Services
Our Policy Towards Children
The Services is not directed at persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from any persons under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal data from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us using the details at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Changes to This European Privacy Notice
We may update this European Privacy Notice from time to time and so you should review this page periodically. When we change this European Privacy Notice in a material way, we will update the “Effective Date” above. Changes to this European Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this European Privacy Notice.