NexaX 2.0 3D Print Model Software
NexaX 2.0 3D software for 3D printing opens the door to the next generation of performance polymers that cover the entire design-to-manufacturing cycle. Through the interplay of hardware, software and chemistry, it unlocks new properties for printed parts and enables process stability, production scaling, consistent product quality, higher yields, and unmatched mechanical performance.
NexaX 2.0 provides API’s that make the integration of a variety of software tools easy, including assembly parts consolidation, generative design for AM, lightweighting, automated print optimization, part costing estimator, ROI calculator and MES workflow.
NexaX 2.0 3D printers and software come loaded with significant productivity and performance features, including:
- Parts file preparation for printing in half the time of other solutions
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Lightning-fast proprietary slice algorithms
- Seamless integration with Nexa3D’s large and growing materials portfolio
- Automatic part-by-part scaffold supports
- Expert user support generation capability
- Part rescale and duplication capability
- Automatic part collision and out-of-bounds detection
- Accurate part print-time and resin consumption estimator
- Remote management and live print view capability
- Fleet management and MES workflow tools
NexaX 2.0 3D software for 3D printing is fully compatible with Ximplify™, our automated 3D printing decision support portal powered by CASTOR, which accelerates the ability of designers and manufacturers to adopt additive manufacturing at scale. Ximplify can scan through a complete list of materials consisting of thousands of parts in minutes, selecting the ideal candidates for additive manufacturing.