- [Webinar] Is Desktop Manufacturing a Reality in 2023? - January 23, 2023
- Nexa3D XiP Engineering Report - January 16, 2023
- [Press Release] Nexa3D Starts Shipping Its High-Throughput Laser Sintering Platform, the QLS 820 - January 10, 2023
An ultrafast LSPc 3D printer for professional users
Engineer’s Report – November 2022
by 3D Printing Industry Prepared by: Maël DUPORTAL
In November 2022 we sent the XiP Ultrafast Desktop 3D Printer to the 3D printing experts at 3D Printing Industry to test it and create a full report. They put XiP through its paces, testing everything from build quality to software, from basic dimensional accuracy to repeatability printing the same print 12 times in a row. Over the course of the 56 page report they print 14 real-world application parts and grade the quality of each outcome.
So is this the next 3D printer for you? We’ll let you read the report and decide for yourself! 🙂
What’s in the Report?
- Packaging, Hardware, and Slicer Reaction
- Use of Printer
- Basic Printing Tests (Dimensional Accuracy, Repeatability, etc)
- Real Application Printing Tests (includes gearing, bike pedal, ULA rocket bracket, and generative design bottle holder)
Download the Full 56 Page 3rd-Party Report