- Xometry Joins QLS 820 Manufacturing Partner Network - March 22, 2023
- Weerg Offers Quick-Turn Resin 3D Printing Service by Installing Four NXE 400Pro Printers - March 22, 2023
- Nexa3D Acquires XYZ Printing’s SLS Technology - March 19, 2023
3D printing and additive manufacturing (AM) have the potential to change a lot for the better, especially when it comes to supply chain management. As any manufacturer will tell you, supply chain issues are more than a headache: they impact nearly every aspect of doing business, so being able to control more of your supply chain can mean a real competitive advantage. Furthermore, supply chains are notoriously dirty — that is, their carbon footprint is huge and must be dealt with seriously if we’re going to address climate change in any kind of meaningful way. Nexa’s 3D printing and additive manufacturing technology can help businesses and manufacturers do all of the above!
Our End-to-End Solutions
Supply chain management is more than the movement of goods from raw materials to finished products; it’s the bringing together of internal and external processes and networks to execute faster, reduce friction, and bring more transparency to the process. Our technology allows manufacturers to keep more of their supply chain in-house and under tighter control, which leads to less waste and quicker turnaround times. With our 3D printing and additive manufacturing, you can:
- Deliver on demand: When you can control more of your supply chain, you can respond more quickly to market shifts and accommodate surges. You can also introduce new products more quickly and inexpensively.
- Reduce quantities kept in inventory: Nexa3D’s ability to produce parts on-site, on demand, as needed, where needed, and in a distributed hyperlocal fashion make zero-inventory manufacturing possible. Every Nexa3D NXE400 3D printer location becomes its own “virtual warehouse” of products that can be produced on location as needed.
- Lower costs: Our design support and optimization tools create more energy-efficient geometries that use much less material than traditional manufacturing processes and can, under certain circumstances, lead to far less energy use. Our technology can also help you reduce labor costs.
Be More Like Mother Nature
At Nexa3D, we believe that paying attention to sustainability is not just the future of good business but the responsibility of great design. We leverage circular economy principles, a system more like what’s found in nature, in all phases of our design and delivery process to preserve and reuse resources. Ours is a faster, more flexible additive manufacturing model that allows supply chains to respond to needs in real time, at a fraction of the cost of traditional tooled or machined plastics.
We’re deeply committed to applying circular economy design principles into every phase of design, material formulating, printing and post-processing. Through our technology, we make it our mission to help businesses and manufacturers across the globe do the same!
Let us help you own more of your supply chain sustainably! Get in touch today!